Our wall tent porch is a separate vestibule or room located in front of the entrance of a canvas wall tent. It provides an extra space, separate area for relaxing, enjoying the view, storage space or cooking/eating area. The wall tent porch are not attached to tent but overlaps tent and is secured to ground with rope and tension adjusters. They are a continuation of roof and sidewalls of your canvas wall tent (groundsheet is not included).
Material: 200 GSM White PE or 10.10 oz. Cotton Canvas
Measurements: 7’5” long with 20” front awning and 5’ side walls and windows on both sides
Purpose: Wall tent porch provides a separate area for relaxing, enjoying the view, storage space or cooking/eating area, room divider for convenience & added privacy, for hunting, family camping & outdoor activities.
NOTE: Click the link below to download the assembly instruction for our Canvas Wall Tent Porch.
- Material: PE White 200 GSM or 10.10 oz. Army Duck Canvas
- Porch Measurement: 7’5” long porch
- Awning: 20” front awning
- Side walls: 5’ long
- Ridge Height: 8’8”
- Sod cloth: 16” (same as canvas wall tent)
- Stove Jack: 18” x 18” with a flap
- Window: 30”x 30” window on both sides
- Window Flap: Detachable 33” x 33” canvas flap
- Guy lines: 4 guy lines with metal triangular runner
- Poles: Modular aluminum light weight poles
- Foot Poles: 2
- Side & Middle Ridge Poles: 3
- Roof poles: 2
- Four-way angle kits: 3
- Pegs: Heavy Duty
- V-Pegs: 4 pegs for staking the guy ropes
- Round pins: 6 pins to stake the sod cloth
- J-pegs: 2 pegs for foot pole base plate
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Dimension: 45x15x5 inch
- Other Features: Buckles with webbing and Velcro for reinforcement, PVC holding pouch to keep the ridge poles intact, metal triangles on porch eaves