Easy setup and durable 4 season tent for 4 people. Breathable 10oz cotton canvas with the necessary accessories
PROTA CANVAS TENT Videos
- Walk through Video
- Setup Video
PROTA CANVAS TENT Capacity
Capacity: Sleeps 6 people
Entrance: Main front and back entrance
Floor Area: 10'x10' or 100 sq feet
- Double Bed: 78” x 54”
- King Size: 76" x 80"
- Queen Size: 60" x 80"
- Full XL Size: 54" x 80"
- Full Size: 53" x 75"
- Twin XL Size: 38" x 80"
- Twin Size: 38" x 75"
- Closet: 30” x 19” ft.
- Chair: 20” x 18” ft.
- Table: 16” x 19” ft.
- Large table: 18” x 28”
- Two Seat Sofa: 38” x 55”
- Fridge: 22” x 24”
PROTA CANVAS TENT Detailed features
100% Cotton Canvas Our canvas tents are made from 100% Better Cotton Initiative Cotton. Our tents are made from Grade-A premium Double Fill 10.10 oz. “Army Duck Canvas”. Cotton is a great material for making superior tents and is our preferred choice of material. We have used silicone based PFC-free weightless chemical for Water + Mildew treatment which allow us to achieve much higher water repellency along with mold and UV resistance as opposed to the traditional wax treatment which adds extra weight and inconsistent water repellency
Reflective Silver-coated SunBlock Canvas Roof A distinctive feature of our Prota Family Canvas tent is the silver-coated 10 oz. canvas roof that has superior water, mildew and heat resistance. It blocks out sun rays eliminating warming effects of sunlight. This roof make inside temperature much cooler in hot summer days, provides extra ventilation and won’t blind you in the morning looking up at the roof laying on your back so you can sleep longer and stay cooler. The tent includes large 72x78-inch awning which can be used as a shade
Large D-Shaped Doors There are two large, extremely generous D-shaped doors (front and back) with a 4’ height which makes this an extremely practical and unique tent. The tent includes a no-see-um mesh door in addition to the traditional canvas door which could be neatly tied back when not in use
Large Windows There are four large windows; two on the rear side, two at front with No-See-Um mesh for letting in natural light with better ventilation and clear view. All windows open from the inside for easy viewing
Integrated Mesh Door & Windows Our tents have standard bug mesh door and windows made from high quality No-See-Um Mesh to protect you from bugs and critters. The protective mesh will keep the tiny insects at bay so you can enjoy the view yet stay protected. The windows and doors can be fully closed from the inside of the tent and insect-free mesh doors and windows allow you to open the tent for a breeze or a clear view
Center Height The generous spacious design has a peak height over 6’6” which makes the tent extremely comfortable and space can be utilized from all angles providing plenty of head and shoulder height through the entirety of the tent
Zippers We have used top rated, waterproof, military grade zippers for maximum functionality which are the best in trade, not only on doors but also on windows to ensure maximum durability and functionality
Groundsheet This family canvas tent features a bathtub style groundsheet that stops the rain water from penetrating inside the flooring. The bathtub style comes in handy if there is a puddle outside, ensuring no penetration from the groundsheet
Canvas webbing to prevent water penetration Premium canvas fabric has been used not only for the tent but also for the loops that attach the organizer inside the tent, minimizing risk of water penetration as polyester/nylon webbing is not water resistant
Double Stitch Reinforcement All our seams are double stitched, corners are reinforced for added strength
Frame & Pegs The construction of the canvas tent is based on lightweight, high performance T6 grade aluminum poles of 1.181” (30 mm) diameter and 0.079″ (2 mm) thickness for high strength and elongation. The frame includes Aluminum T-Joint as supporting poles that ensures the structure stand up to heavy winds and extreme weather conditions in the outdoors. Spring rods are solid 3/8” diameter shaft. The tent also includes two separate awning poles of 0.984" (25 mm) diameter and 0.047" (1.2 mm) thickness. Tool kit includes 12” long steel pegs and rubber mallet for easy stake down
Pro Guy Lines & Tension Adjusters Complete with Polyester 1/4" UV resistant 8 mm Dura rope with triangular metal rope tension adjusters that keeps the large 72x78-inch awning guy points (highest stress point) with extra play in heavy winds. These metal tension adjusters are made to last as they won’t break or deteriorate from harsh UV rays like typical plastic sliders
Tent Bag Packed in newly designed zippered waterproof storage bag with carry strap, Set up instructions and Toolkit for steel pegs and rubber mallet
PROTA CANVAS TENT Specification
See more specs
PROTA CANVAS TENT WARRANTY
1 YEAR CANVAS TENTS GUARANTEE : We take pride in the quality and design of every tent, that's why our canvas tents come with a reliable guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. WHITE DUCK OUTDOORS will replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture/workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page).
- Do not use candles, matches or open flames of any kind in or near a tent.
- It is better to not cook inside a tent, but if you are, do not leave cooking unattended. Make sure grills, cooking appliances and similar must not be placed nearer than 1 meter to tent canvas.
- There should be no use of open fires or glowing charcoal inside tents or near tent canvas - fire can spread very quickly. There should be no use of open fires or glowing charcoal inside tents or near tent canvas as there is a significant risk from the buildup of Carbon Monoxide (CO), particularly in a confined space inside the tent. All flexible tubes and couplings to the gas burner should be checked for leakage and that it is in good order.
- Build campfires downwind and several meters away from a tent and be sure to fully extinguish campfires before leaving a campsite or before retiring for the night.
- Exercise extreme caution when using fuel-powered lanterns or heaters inside a tent and use battery-operated lanterns whenever possible.
- Ensure that electrical appliances are in good condition with no frayed wires etc.
- Do not leave laptops or phones tables plug in and charging unattended.
- Do not refuel lamps, heaters or stoves inside a tent.
- Extinguish or turn off all lanterns before going to sleep.
- Do not smoke in a tent.
- Do not store flammable liquids inside a tent.
- Installation of log burners or heating equipment at your own risk.
- Ensure all guy ropes & pegs are securely fixed.
- Do not pitch under trees.
- Do not pitch on cliffs or places where risk of falling
PROTA CANVAS TENT Instructions
Instruction Manual - PROTA CANVAS TENT