We have taken inspiration from Australian Canvas Swags to design our modern Explorer Canvas Swag Sleeping Tent. Our Canvas Swag explorer tents are smart, nifty, and perfect for lone adventurers. They are canvas tents that double up as a portable unit and sleeping bag, or you can say it’s the other way around. No matter how you put it, its convenience remains like never before. It’s ideal for solo travelers, festival goers, back packers and mountaineers. It is made from 100% Cotton Canvas Double Fill 14 oz. Rip-stop check famous fabric designed and inspired from the Australian rugged outback to outlast the extreme terrain. It has natural UV protection and insulation in all weather conditions that only performs strictly with breathable finish making it our choice for all our cotton canvas tent range at White Duck Outdoors. They are suitable for multiple purposes i.e. camping, outdoor sleeping, festivals, fishing trips, kids sleepovers, a place to crash, or even as a makeshift spare bed.
If you’re a bit of a motorcycle enthusiast or festival lover and spend a lot of time on the open road, you’re going to need somewhere to crash at night while you make your personal journey of discovery. A great place for solitary of all travelers is the White Duck Explorer Canvas Swags. This Explorer Canvas Swag is an iconic part of off-road camping - the freedom you feel when rolling out in your all-in-one shelter and bed cannot be expressed in words. This Canvas swag is well ventilated and offers a comfortable and relaxing good night sleep. All the pegs and ropes required to set up your swag are included, so there's no excuse to plan a quick getaway.
We have taken inspiration from Australia to design our Explorer Swags. It’s ideal for solo travelers, festival goers, back packers and mountaineers. It is made from 100% Cotton Canvas Double Fill 14 Oz Rip-stop Check famous fabric designed and inspired from the Australian rugged outback to outlast the extreme terrain. It has natural UV protection and insulation in all weather conditions that only performs strictly with breathable finish making it our choice for all our tent range at White Duck Outdoors!
For some of you more technical Camping enthusiasts; we use a Double Fill “100% Cotton 14 Oz Rib-Stop Tear Check Canvas” using weightless (Water + Mildew Chemical) Treatment that sits between the cotton pores which in turn swells in humid and rain conditions. This allows us to achieve much higher water repellency and active protection from Mildew.
Canvas Swags Features:
- One-person, portable, highly durable, small & compact, all-weather dome swag tent providing maximum room within, almost 4 ft wide comes with long straps & carry handle
- Designed to stand up to tough environments and provide extra protection in severe weather.
- Comfortable, durable, practical, easy to transport.
- Made up of tough and reliable 100% Cotton Canvas Double Fill 14 Oz Rip-stop tear Check
- Top No-See-Um mesh panels for total insect protection
- Built-in yet removable High Density and Comfy 2-inch mattress foam pad for extra comfort with a 2.4 oz. non-woven spun bond mattress pad cover and top mesh & canvas flap
- Top unzips and rolls back converting into a screen shelter with an inside utility pocket to keep valuables
- Top mesh and canvas flap at head for air flow, temperature management and protected head ventilation system
- Functional High tensile flexible Alloy Poles for Head Arch, Fiber Glass Foot Pole with Mesh Pole Organizer
- All the pegs and ropes required to set up the swag are included, T pole with sliding brace, awning pole joinable 2 sections, spring bar rods, Velcro brackets, Guy point flap, YKK Zipper for maximum functionality
The top unzips and rolls back to reveal a mesh screen that runs the length of the tent. This helps with ventilation and keeps bugs out while you can enjoy star gazing. It also acts as the main entrance to the swag. The design allocated a zipper and bug screen on the front face of the tent, which increases airflow and serves as a second entrance.
The white duck explorer Swag is meant for cool and cold weather camping as it’s a heavy-duty construction, thick walls, and waterproof canvas make it ideal for all conditions.
Canvas Bell Tents - Assembly, Setup and Installation Video
Family Explorer Cabin Tents - Assembly, Setup and Installation Video